The aim of the practically oriented optional course is to develop student's creative approach to entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial spirit. The course is based on teamwork in developing a
business idea and its transformation into real business. That is why it is also suitable for interfaculty teams of students.
Who is the course for?
- FE - compulsory optional course for students of the 4th year (1st year of the follow-up master's study), fields of study Business Economics, Management, Marketing and Business, Accounting and Taxes
- FEECS – optional course for 5th year students (2nd year of follow-up master's program)
- FMST – optional course for 4th year students (1st year of follow-up master's program), field of study Economics and Management in Industry
- FCE - optional course for students of all disciplines
- FSE - optional course for students of all disciplines
- FME - compulsory optional course for bachelor students in the field of Industrial Design
- FMG - compulsory optional course for 3rd year bachelor students in the field of Geoinformatics
You can enrol for this course in the EDISON registration of courses for the summer semester 2021/2022. We are preparing extension of the option to enrol for other faculties and fields.
- The course will be realized in the form of seminars with 80% compulsory attendance.
- It will be completed with a team or individual presentation of a semester project.
Do you want an alternative?
You can choose an alternative and join as a member of a team into the startup program Green Light and get 4 credits. Registration into the Green Light Accelerator is open to 17. 10. 2021.